I earned a doctorate in Science Education, so teaching is of prime importance to me. My courses include interdisciplinary topics and the application of biology to social issues.
- Animals in Folklore, Myth, and Religion (BIO295)*
- Biological Illustration (BIO227)* – see course website
- Introduction to Biology for Non-Science Majors (BIO105)
- Animal Phylogeny and Diversity (ZO350)
- Introductory Biology: Evolution, Ecology, and Biodiversity (BIO181)
- Critical & Creative Thinking (LSC101)
* Created by JMLandin
For more information, see my teaching philosophy.